Your Cultivated Capsule Wardrobe
The beginner's road map to creating a cohesive closet that allows you to pick out confidence-boosting outfits quickly and easily.
Hey there friend. Can we chat for a sec? Girl to girl? Over a cup of (let's be real—likely lukewarm) coffee?
Let's talk getting ready. I know that you are sick of...
- never knowing what to wear
- having no idea where to begin simplifying your clothes
- getting no where trying to create an "adult" wardrobe
- believing that dressing well means a lot of time, energy, money, and clothes in your closet
- dressing your kids in adorable outfits, but spending more time in yoga pants and t-shirts yourself
- spinning your wheels when you go shopping
- not even remembering what you have in your closet because it's so packed
- the tornado that goes through your room each time you get dressed
- feeling defeated when you try on outfit after outfit that doesn't make you feel confident—and more often than not makes you feel insecure
- the struggle of trying to pick out and create activity appropriate outfits...
What if you could get dressed in confidence-boosting outfits in less than 5 minutes a day? (Without hiring a personal stylist?)
Your Cultivated Capsule Wardrobe is the key to simplifying your closet in a way that will create a wardrobe full of clothes that you love, and eliminate the headache of trying to decide what to wear. So that you can spend less time getting ready, and have the freedom to develop your personal style— leading to higher confidence and self-esteem, and more time and mental energy for what matters most.
It's a self-paced, digital course for the overwhelmed woman who wants to stop wasting her time deciding what to wear, but still wants to dress herself well.
I wish that you and I could hang out in your room, sip hot coffee, and go through each of your clothing items together (while I show off pictures of my cats). Logistically, it's just not possible— but, I've got the next best thing for you.
So, what do you get when you enroll?
- Lifetime access to the course
- Short, actionable video lessons
- Workbooks, checklists, and more in printable PDF format
- Access to like-minded women, and a community full of good ole southern hospitality
You'll also get these awesome bonuses...
FAQ Audio Lessons
Listen on the go, or in any order that suits you and get feedback on the most asked capsule wardrobe questions that I get— and that you're probably wondering about, too!
Private Mastermind Community with Quarterly Q&A's
This mastermind community is a place to surround yourself with like-minded women who are all reaching for the same goal. It's a place to ask questions, get feedback, to get empowered, and help empower others. Plus, each quarter I'll be popping in to do a live Q&A to answer everyone's questions and help you start and end your capsule wardrobe seasons well!
AND—Enroll before July 17, 2019 and Gain Access to the Live Round
Being part of the live round means extra accountability and push to get you to take action and not let the course sit on your computer. For 7 weeks I'll be there to give you guided instruction, accountability, and community through emails and twice a week group coaching calls where you can ask me questions, get immediate answers, and move past where you're stuck.
It's time to simplify your closet and eliminate the headache of getting dressed. I've already done it numerous times, and can help you get your time back.
But don't take my word for it...
- Stephanie, The Sustainable Minimalist Podcast
Okay, but who are you?
This course is not open for enrollment.
Your Cultivated Capsule Wardrobe is full of 7 actionable and self-paced modules that are value-packed. Almost all of the content is in video format, with additional PDF-based worksheets and checklists.
Plus, you'll get a bonus section filled with more ways to take this stuff to the next level. Seriously, it's a FULL course and I really want you in there so you can take action.Also, you get access to the private mastermind community on Facebook. This is where you can connect with other like-minded women to ask questions, be supported, and stay motivated. I'll be hopping in frequently to answer questions, as well as doing quarterly live calls to give Q&As and empower you with extra support to start and end each season well in your closet.
As if that wasn't enough — enrolling now gives you access to weekly live group coaching calls and recordings with even more accountability and support!
You'll walk away with...
- Confidence in dressing yourself well
- Knowledge of what your body type is, and what you look best in (and what you should steer clear of!)
- An understanding of what your own personal style is
- The ability to say goodbye to daily yoga pants and t-shirts
- Higher self-esteem
- A simple closet you love to look at
- An easy and quick way to indulge in a little self-care each morning
- Less decision fatigue, and more mental energy
- Your time back. No more wasting it getting dressed. Instead, you'll be able to spend it in areas that matter more to you.
So what are you waiting for?
Your Cultivated Capsule Wardrobe is for you if you....
- are sick of never knowing what to wear
- have no idea where to begin simplifying your clothes
- are getting no where trying to create an "adult" wardrobe
- feel disappointed with your body after getting ready
- dress your kids in adorable outfits, but barely dress yourself
- are spinning your wheels when you go shopping
- are spending more than half an hour trying to decide what to wear (and then cleaning up the mess you've created while trying to decide)
- can not even remember what you have in your closet because it's so packed
- are frustrated with the tornado that goes through your room each time you get dressed
- believe that dressing well means a lot of time, energy, money, and clothes in your closet
- are starting from scratch in cultivating a cohesive wardrobe that fits together well
- feel defeated when you try on outfit after outfit that doesn't make you feel confident—and more often than not makes you feel insecure
- spend more time in yoga pants and t-shirts than in actual outfits
- want to feel like yourself again
You could keep doing what you're doing and feeling defeated and overwhelmed by your closet, or you could have a closet that empowers you to put on "real" clothes each day and kicks your self-esteem into overdrive.
This course is not open for enrollment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes this course so different from other capsule wardrobe courses?
Your Cultivated Capsule Wardrobe doesn't just tell you how to declutter your closet and get down to a certain amount of items. It also focuses on teaching you how to identify your body type, personal style, and lifestyle, in order to dress your body well!
What are the next steps?
Feeling hesitant still?
100% Money Back Guarantee- I know that investing in yourself requires a leap of faith...which is why I offer a 30-day refund period for this course.
If you reach out within 30 days after enrollment to let me know that you've completed the course, taken actions, and saw no results, I'll be happy to give you a refund.
I'm taking the risk here, so that you're comfortable taking one too.
You could absolutely rip me off here, friend. But I'm trusting you, and I hope that you'll trust me too.
I'll see you in there!
Oh, and one last thing...
Something else I'm really passionate about is animals. A few years back, while visting our local zoo, I learned about the endangerment and ongoing conservation efforts of Red Wolves. At one point, there were only 14 left in the wild, and amazingly, there are still laws attempted to be passed to allow hunting of them. Even from those who are supposed to be protecting them!
These beautiful animals immediately stole my heart, and because of this, 10% of every sale at Live Organized, Live Simple will be donated to the conservation of them.
Full disclosure because somebody will care: the wolves pictured are from the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center and are all gray/black wolves. I don't have a personal picture of red wolves at the moment.
10% of every sale will be donated to benefit Red Wolf Conservation. Learn more about their endangered status here.